CM Sports originated as a school sports coaching provider and it remains a dedicated and valued part of our programme. Our experienced PE & Sport strategy and extra curriculum courses are now over a decade in the making. One of our strongest trademarks is the personalised and collaborative relationships we build with our schools. From those we provide all sports provisions to those we may only run the after-school clubs, we pride ourselves on building a relationship built on trust, reliability and creativity whilst ensuring the children are at the centre of our work.
Our aim is to ensure all children within our schools are champions on and off the field. With Ofsted reports now including assessment on ‘healthy lifestyle’ and the increasing recognition that sport inspires the co-ordination skills and well-being that children need, here at CM Sports we can help with school achieve this.
Work with us and we will provide:
- Fun and specialist PE lessons and sports coaching in a safe and stimulating environment
• A complete sport experience that works in line with the National Curriculum
• A team of motivational role models
• Practitioners with a passion for sporting pedagogy
• Fully qualified, passionate and insured staff who are CRB, first aid and child protection trained with experience in coaching sports within schools
• The confidence that you are investing in the best sporting future for your pupils
• An all-inclusive sports programme with clear objectives, using differentiation and growth mindset
• A cost-effective solution to achieving the required non-contact time for all teaching staff
Work with us and we will ensure your pupils:
• Engage in enjoyable active exercise designed to build the foundations for a life-long, healthy and active lifestyle
• Are empowered to become resilient, social and confident learners through sport
• Experience the value of fostering positive relationships and working as part of a team
• Have access to an excellent PE & Sport programme that promotes and challenges their abilities and aspirations
• Have a secure, empowering and engaging environment in which to learn and challenge themselves
• Are nurtured and encouraged to be champions on and off the field
At CM Sports we will work in line with your school policies and procedures and respect the importance of building trust and rapport with the whole school community. Our programme is aptly supported by our own robust policies and procedures which are regularly updated in line with Ofsted and Hampshire County Council guidance and regulations. Our tailored service offers many benefits to school, parents and pupils and can be packaged to suit the individual needs, resources and budget of each school. We are always keen to work with schools who value the importance of sport within primary school education and would love to hear from you if you are looking to invest in a comprehensive and excellent sporting solution.
Please contact us on 02392 987881 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org