CM Sports originated as a school sports coaching provider and it remains a dedicated and valued part of our programme. Our experienced PE & Sport strategy and extra curriculum courses are now over a decade in the making. One of our strongest trademarks is the personalised and collaborative relationships we build with our schools. From those we provide all sports provisions to those we may only run the after-school clubs, we pride ourselves on building a relationship built on trust, reliability and creativity whilst ensuring the children are at the centre of our work.
Our aim is to ensure all children within our schools are champions on and off the field. With Ofsted reports now including assessment on ‘healthy lifestyle’ and the increasing recognition that sport inspires the co-ordination skills and well-being that children need, here at CM Sports we can help with school achieve this.
Work with us and we will provide:
- Fun and specialist PE lessons and sports coaching in a safe and stimulating environment
• A complete sport experience that works in line with the National Curriculum
• A team of motivational role models
• Practitioners with a passion for sporting pedagogy
• Fully qualified, passionate and insured staff who are CRB, first aid and child protection trained with experience in coaching sports within schools
• The confidence that you are investing in the best sporting future for your pupils
• An all-inclusive sports programme with clear objectives, using differentiation and growth mindset
• A cost-effective solution to achieving the required non-contact time for all teaching staff
Work with us and we will ensure your pupils:
• Engage in enjoyable active exercise designed to build the foundations for a life-long, healthy and active lifestyle
• Are empowered to become resilient, social and confident learners through sport
• Experience the value of fostering positive relationships and working as part of a team
• Have access to an excellent PE & Sport programme that promotes and challenges their abilities and aspirations
• Have a secure, empowering and engaging environment in which to learn and challenge themselves
• Are nurtured and encouraged to be champions on and off the field
At CM Sports we will work in line with your school policies and procedures and respect the importance of building trust and rapport with the whole school community. Our programme is aptly supported by our own robust policies and procedures which are regularly updated in line with Ofsted and Hampshire County Council guidance and regulations. Our tailored service offers many benefits to school, parents and pupils and can be packaged to suit the individual needs, resources and budget of each school. We are always keen to work with schools who value the importance of sport within primary school education and would love to hear from you if you are looking to invest in a comprehensive and excellent sporting solution.
Please contact us on 02392 987881 or email us at email@example.com
CM Sports provide in-depth packages that meet the national curriculum criteria. Our practitioners work to a schedule that gets the best from children from the foundation stage through to Year 6.
You can book CM Sports in to your school for a FREE taster session in PPA cover. We will provide you with two of our coaches for the morning or afternoon free of charge to provide one of our high quality PPA sessions.
What do the children gain from PPA Coaching:
- Structured sports lessons
• Sessions using child friendly and age appropriate equipment
• The chance to put learnt skills into match play
• A sports role model, who is enthusiastic and energetic
• Best practice in Healthy Lifestyle and exercise
• Development of social team interaction
• New found talents and skills
• Advancement of their cognitive & coordination skills with sporting professionals
• Foundations for a life-long, healthy and active lifestyle
• Practitioners who support assessment for learning – formative and summative
• Continuous feedback on their competence, decision making & learning behaviours
Our flexible PPA packages are designed to keep your pupils active while meeting the changing demands of today’s Primary Schools criteria. We have an extensive range of options and various models we have followed throughout the last decade. We are confident we can provide each school with a tailored service that will fulfil their requirements and exceed them.
We can offer schools various sports clubs for their pupils.
These sessions take place either during the lunchtime period or after-school or a combination of both.
The after-school course
Allows the children to participate in sports sessions with the emphasis placed on enjoyment especially for KS1 pupils. KS2 courses are delivered in a more structured way focusing on the development of technique and skill.
The lunchtime course
Allows children to enjoy fun activities that can increase team building and improves behaviour for the afternoon ahead.
Extra Curriculum courses are a very popular element of our business and allow children to further their learning in a fun environment. Each session will usually run once a week for a 5 week period with a CM Sports player of the week trophy to be won each session.
During our extra curricular courses parents are required to meet the costs, which are determined by the duration of the course. This can be anything from 5 weeks to a full term.
PE and fitness sessions
We can offer your school a free taster session which will allow you to experience our quality service.
For more information contact one of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
CM Sports have introduced a unique sporting programme designed for introducing children from the ages of 2-5 to the exciting world of sports called “Sport in Tots”. It has been developed to bridge that gap between an Early Years settings and primary school and maximise the tot’s energy, mobility and their facility to learn through play.
Participants will learn a variety of skills through a range of innovative, action packed activities. Our practitioners will prioritise the element of play whilst gradually building on their core coordination, cognitive and motor skills. An array of colourful and age appropriate equipment will be used and as well as encouraging individual development and self-esteem, the sessions will include team building exercises and develop their communication and social skills. The sessions will prepare children for their transition into mainstream schooling and the sporting curriculum they will encounter.
CM Sports have designed a specialist programme which emphasises the fun We understand at pre-school age children have endless energy so the activities are designed to maximise this.
How will the children learn?
- An awareness of boundaries (all children must stay inside the magic square)
• Working as a team – The children will learn how to play as part of a team; for instance, working together to move from area to area at different speeds with and without sports equipment
• Communication – The children will communicate with all members in the group, there are many fun activities, for example Buzz Lightyear, Scooby Doo, Star Wars, where communication is a key area
• Motor Skills – All children will develop their motor skills in the variety of activities provided including balancing, jumping, directional movement, speed
• FUN FUN FUN! – The children will develop an early understanding that sports are fun!
CM Sports provide two coaches at all times – we believe this is of huge importance at pre-school age to ensure all children receive maximum interaction and support during the lessons.
As experts in primary school sports coaching CM Sports have become role models for delivering sports provision within primary education. As such our advanced practitioners are involved in various teacher training programmes. This includes workshop days for training teachers focused on delivering the PE national curriculum to on the job training where our practitioners are shadowed half-termly focusing on topics teachers might be less confident in delivering. CM Sports feel it is of upmost importance that those delivering sport to children do so positively, confidently and with a sense of fun. We are always happy to support schools and teachers who value this too.
If you have any queries regarding teacher training and the role we could play within your professional development programmes please contact us at email@example.com
If you are interested in adding CM wrap around to your school, then please see below for the example details of one of our current wrap around services we supply at a local school.
CM Wrap Around Care is delighted to be able to offer a full wrap around care service for those parents wanting extra childcare arrangements and is open to Reception through to Year 6 pupils.
Breakfast club will run between 7:45am and 8:45am at a cost of £5.00 per child, payable by the CM Sports website. (Breakfast and healthy snacks included)
Children will be served breakfast comprising of a variety of cereals, toast, fruit and juice. Breakfast will be available to children up until 8:15am.
Once breakfast is over, the children will be occupied with a selection of quiet
activities until it is time to start the school day.
Places should be booked at least a day before attendance to ensure there is space for your child.
After School Club Options
Full Session – 3:15pm – 6:00pm @ £8.00 – Our maximum length time allowing for busy parents to collect up until 6:00pm
Extra session 1 – 3:15pm – 4:30pm @ £5.00 – Starting immediately after school till 4:30pm.
Extra session 2 – 4:30pm – 5:00pm @ £2.00 – For those parents needing a little extra collecting time following another after school club.
Extra session 3 – 4:30pm – 5:30pm @ £3.00 – Further extra time following on from other after school clubs.
Extra session 4 – 4:30pm – 6:00pm @ £5:00 – A later finish time allowing working parents to collect children up until 6:00pm.
Snack Add-on @ £2.00 – A selection of healthy snacks will be available for anyone choosing the snack add-on.
Our club provides breakfast/healthy snacks for children in the morning sessions or as a £2 add-on in after school sessions. This snack is not a main meal but a tea to keep them going until they get home.
Children are free to choose their own play opportunities according to their interests.
Incorporated within the club, we will aim to include:
- Active Sports and Games
- Board Games and Lego
- Homework Area
- Create and Make Sessions
- Reading and Relaxation Areas
Please inform us on your booking form if your child has any allergies.
CM Sports staff hold DBS, first aid and food hygiene certificates.
Booking forms and payments can be completed via the CM website www.cm-sports.co.uk or over the phone on 02392 987 881.
Childcare vouchers can also be accepted and can be processed over the phone on 02392 987 881 or arranged via email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Places should be booked at least 1 day before attendance to ensure there is space for your child. Spaces are limited and issued on a first come first served basis. Only pre-booked children will be accepted.
The dedicated mobile number for our club is 07xxxxxxxxx, this will be switched on during wrap around hours. Please phone our club mobile if you need to alter any arrangements or need to contact us urgently. Our main office can be contacted on email@example.com or 02392 987 881
Collection of Children After school – KS1 Children will be collected from their classrooms and registered into our club, KS2 children will need to walk themselves to our club after school for registration.
Collecting your child – On arrival to the school please ring the Xtra time doorbell and wait for our staff to arrive. If we are unable to come to the door, please phone the club mobile number and state your name, who you are picking up along with the correct personal password for each child. If another person is collecting the child, please phone to let the staff know prior to collection time.
Late Collection – In the event of a late collection, please inform our staff by ringing our club mobile number. A late fee of £5 for every 10 minutes will be applied. Terms and conditions Please note that it is vital that your emergency numbers are contactable and it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes to your contact details. Should children be unable to attend sessions that have been booked, no refund will be given.