CM Sports Apprenticeship Job – Closing 30/8/19
Are you 16-18 years old and interested in sports coaching/teaching?
We have a paid apprenticeship opening in the Bordon/Alton/Farnham/Farnborough areas.
The CM Sports Apprenticeship offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a fun working environment whilst working towards desirable and relevant coaching qualifications. As an Apprentice you will work alongside our inspirational staff delivering sport and physical activities to primary school children in PE lessons, after school clubs and holiday clubs.
Many of our current full time staff have come though this apprenticeship program and we are looking for further successful applicants.
We are looking for young people 16-18 years old with the following attributes:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about coaching / teaching through physical activity and sport
- A people person with good communication skills
- Able to relate to and engage with children between the ages of 4-14
- Kind, reliable and punctual
- A team player
- A positive role model
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our staff in leading coaching sessions
- Planning and preparing PE lessons
- Delivering fun after school clubs
- Preparing equipment and setting up sessions
- Provide a safe, secure and inspiring environment for children
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with teachers and parents
At the end of the apprenticeship you will:
Have least 1 recognised level 2 coaching qualification.
Have a Paediatric first aid certificate.
Have a Child protection certificate.
Have Experience, knowledge and confidence in delivering a variety of sports sessions.
Be in an excellent position to progress into employment with CM Sports.
CM sports follow the safer recruitment guidelines and all applicants will be subject to DBS and reference checks.
Applicants should send a CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com