Dance Area Manager
CM Sports are always keen to hear from people who believe they can enhance our team.
During term time we provide schools with structured P.E lessons, PPA cover and after school clubs while running Football and Multi-sports courses during the holidays.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality personal service for the Children, schools and parents that we work with. Maintaining our sterling reputation along with building positive relationships are key to our success, therefore excellent people skills are crucial for any applicant.
• Recognised Coaching Certificates
• Child Protection Certificate
• First Aid Certificate
• Enhanced CRB/DBS Certificate
• Driving licence/Transport
• Further educational or vocational qualifications in sport or related areas
• Experience and knowledge of working with children & young people
• Punctuality and passion.
If you love sport, working with children and possess the skills to support your application then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants should send a CV along with a covering letter and two professional references.